Recovering from a sports injury can be a long and frustrating process. It requires discipline and effort to stick to rehab exercises. Our mission is to build a habit-forming product, that makes it easy to stick to your rehabilitation and recover faster. Building a highly engaging and inspirational consumer brand is part of the core responsibility of the Head of Marketing.
About the role and your tasks
- Define and create a strong health-sport consumer brand that inspires user to stick to their recovery process to return to an active lifestyle
- Define the overall marketing strategy and lead its implementation hands-on
- Build and lead an outstanding marketing organisation. Be a leadership role model.
- Work closely with the product and design teams for a consistent user experience from first to last touch point and high user engagement
- Collaborate with founders and broader leadership team to refine and update overall company strategy
What we are looking for
- In-depth experience in consumer brand & marketing management incl. mobile app marketing
- Hands-on know-how with a wide range of tools & channels: e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google Ads, Trends, SEO
- Makes data-driven decision: knows how to track, measure and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Successfully built an inspirational consumer-facing brand. Ideally in the health or sports industry
- Has a strong network of freelancers, influencer or other marketing professionals to possibly work with
- Passionate about our Exakt’s mission to help people recover from injury back to an active lifestyle
- Strong people leader that identifies with our company culture manifesto and has experience in direct people management
What we offer
- Full-time position with initial total compensation: 80k-120k €. This includes stock options in the company.
- Opportunity to build your ideal marketing organisation and contributing to the direction and strategy of the product and company
- A work culture that empowers your personal life: remote-first, flexible working hours and part-time work possible.
How to apply?
- Apply with your CV here
- The process is unbureaucratic and efficient: you will have 3 interviews with members of the team and the 2 founders.
- We will provide you with quick and detailed feedback after each interview.